I have installed the standalone version of xml sitemap.
It starts to crawl the pages but after a few minutes it stops with this error message.
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
I contacted my host and they suggested that I add the following to the .htaccess file located in the /generator folder
php_value memory_limit 32M
php_value max_execution_time 200
I did this and I still have the same problem. So then I increased the memory limit to 256M but am still experiencing the same issue.
Can you please advise what this should be set to.
I have about 4000 pages to be crawled.
Thanks very much