I just did a major Joomla upgrade and afterward published a new sitemap created by the generator. I did have to make some changes in the configuration tab and I'm pretty sure they are correct,
Google's first crawl reported back a warning of "Sitemap contains urls which are blocked by robots.txt." with the issues count identical to the URLs in my sitemap. I've checked both the sitemap and robots.txt and cannot find a reason for this. Moreover, I removed robots.txt from the website and then ran a sitemap test in WMTs and it reports the same thing. This tells me I have a sitemap error.
I've attached my sitemap and also robots.txt.
Thank you and when replying please do not publish my domain name. Thanks!
Edited to add: Sitemap was too big. Added a txt file with location fo it.