I have been working all day today trying to get the software operational but have encountered an endless series of issues. At first the software would time out, I set-up delays (10 s every 500 hits) which got me a bit further in the process. At one point got to writing 40,000 lines into my sitemap file but the system just keep stopping. Set the auto restart which worked for awhile but then got to the point of restarting continuously. I lost count as to how many times I have started and stopped the process of creating a site map.
I have a large genealogy site with 57,000 people.
Now all I get is a blank white screen. I tried copying over the generator directory but that didn't help.
I used V6 of the software on another site at another hosting service and it seemed to work ok.
I am at a loss as to what to do now.