XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: Sitemap Generator v7.1 - Parse javascript links and new Youtube API support  (Read 16516 times)

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Dear Customers,
We have released a new version (7.1) of Standalone Sitemap Generator script.

(new feature) parsing and following common javascript links
(new feature) Youtube playlists support
update: using new Youtube API v3 
other updates and minor bug fixes
You can find details here:

Looking to improve your Search Rankings?
Does your website need more visitors?
Overflow Cafe will make your website popular so that you rank on the first page of search for your products and services, for your keywords. You’ll gain quality traffic and new customers. All of your web pages, products and services will show up in search results. Potential customers will begin to find you first (instead of your competitors) and find you more often.
You won't be number one right away, but you will move up each month until you dominate the first page for your products and services.
Every month you will be provided with an email report which details what they have done for you, and how much your rankings have increased. You can log into your client dashboard anytime to see what's happening.
Here's what one of their clients says: "I sell products to help baby-proof homes. This year our sales will break $900,000. Before Overflow Cafe, we sold less than $30,000 per year. Overflow Cafe works for us and I recommend them to others." - Anita, Household Safety Products.
Oleg Ignatiuk
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines