Hello Support,

I have tried to generate site map for my site but it is still running from last 4 days. I follow the instruction as per mentioned in document and set the permission according to those files named "sitemap.xml" and "ror.xml" but when i checked both files there were no data written on both files and their size are still 0kb.
Please suggest what we are doing wrong. I ran that script in back-ground mode too and when i check it says 12000 urls gets crawled 1000 are in queue ...... and every time when i check it gives me different statistics about sitemap.

please help us

thanks
Webdeveloper
Re: Tried to generate site map but it is still running from last 4 days
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 01:14:33 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

Please also note that sitemap generator can be used for own personal sites only , i.e. it cannot be used to create sitemaps for 3rd party sites or provided as a service (paid or free): https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/license.html (separate licenses need to be purchased for that)