problem with indexing my site - gallery section
« on: March 05, 2007, 09:49:40 AM »
Hi there,
I've just found this great tool and I am considering to buy ful v. as my site has more than 500 underpages. Great work guys.
Still I have one issue - the main and all underpages are written in PHP and their URL are generated dynamically and all seems to work fine, except the gallery section.

Link to my page : [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Link to gallery on this site : [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
When You click on any image - new window pops up ( with this enlarged image ) - the URL is always different - for exapmle : [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] - I have over 600 images in my site so this gives us over 600 links which begins with gallfsize.php and then goes rest of dynamically generated address. The 600 URLs are indexed in a sitemap as one.

Can you please give me a hand ?

many thanks,
mcfly
Re: problem with indexing my site - gallery section
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 11:10:34 PM »
Hello,

it happens because URLs you mentioned are ending with ".jpg" and sitemap generator excludes this extension by default (as it's supposed to be an image). In Standalone Sitemap Generator you will be able to customize exclusion list to get these pages included in sitemap.