Generator Broken After Host Applied Updates
« on: June 27, 2019, 03:21:18 PM »
My hosting company updated a few things on my account including EasyApache from v3 to v4 and had updated MySQL and also PHP to version 7.2. I noticed that ever since the update I haven't been getting succussfully completed site maps. I had to roll back to PHP 5.6 since Simple Machines 2.0 isn't compatible with newer PHP version but still no go.

Here's a profile from my CPanel:
cPanel Version   80.0 (build 18)
Apache Version   2.4.39
PHP Version   5.4.45 **
MySQL Version   5.7.26
Architecture   x86_64
Operating System   linux
Shared IP Address   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Path to Sendmail   /usr/sbin/sendmail
Path to Perl   /usr/bin/perl
Perl Version   5.16.3
Kernel Version   2.6.32-042stab136.1

** While CPanel reports that 5.4 within WHM MultiPHP Manager it's set to 5.6

The site history page reports that pages haven't been generated for two days now. I re-downloaded and re-installed just to make sure I was running the most current version of 8.x and it still won't complete. Any assistance in troubleshooting and resolving the issue would be appreciated.
Re: Generator Broken After Host Applied Updates
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 06:02:47 PM »
I don't get any error as in an error message, it just never completes and creates the sitemaps. If I return to the create sitemap page I now get the box to resume an interrupted run, which I never got until the hosting provider updated EasyApache, PHP, etc. I turned things back to PHP 5.6 and it's still not completing so I'm at a loss of why this is happening.

Edit: clicked too fast - this is what the error stated on the Run page:

Continue the interrupted session
Updated on 2019-06-27 15:53:27,
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/pages/page-crawl.inc.php on line 173
Time elapsed: 0:00:00,
Pages crawled: 0 (0 added in sitemap), Queued: , Depth level:
Current page: ()
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:04:27 PM by BillyD203 »
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 09:39:55 PM »
I don't get any error as in an error message, it just never completes and creates the sitemaps. If I return to the create sitemap page I now get the box to resume an interrupted run, which I never got until the hosting provider updated EasyApache, PHP, etc. I turned things back to PHP 5.6 and it's still not completing so I'm at a loss of why this is happening.

Edit: clicked too fast - this is what the error stated on the Run page:

Continue the interrupted session
Updated on 2019-06-27 15:53:27,
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/pages/page-crawl.inc.php on line 173
Time elapsed: 0:00:00,
Pages crawled: 0 (0 added in sitemap), Queued: , Depth level:
Current page: ()

*** Forgot this part on top:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'progpar' in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/pages/page-crawl.inc.php on line 169
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 03:45:07 AM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 01:15:43 PM »
Info sent via PM - any progress on this? Since I once again see errors on my SMF forum I have a feeling the host provider changed other settings on my server as part of a WHM/CPanel upgrade. If you can provide any viewed errors I can forward it to the hosting provider to see if they know what they screwed up.