Impossible to create the sitemap ...
« on: June 30, 2019, 10:18:07 AM »
It runs a few seconds and then slows down and does not do anything at all try a thousand ways and I can not find a solution, my site is really big (and still need to add 90% of the content) if so I do not know what to do ... I can not find a way to index it

Re: Impossible to create the sitemap ...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 02:10:51 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 07:00:15 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

You do not have a OPTIMAL configuration to use in the shared Namecheap hosting?
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 01:46:24 PM »
the problem here is that I continue without being able to create my sitemap, you speak to me of memory and all that, but the clear thing is that it has not served me much, configure in php.ini and has been in vain, putting it in cron I give Note that despite having marked the option to "continue session" the script always starts from scratch, I never take up the task ... I need a solution, I do not care that it takes to create the sitemap, the thing here is that I need What do you think ... if not what do I do with this script?
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 03:59:30 AM »
Hello, 

in this case I would recommend to run generator in command line if you have ssh access to your server.