Auto Submit Site Map.
« on: July 27, 2019, 11:26:40 PM »
Hi,

I had created a site map on July 25, 19 and it was successfully submitted.

As I made some changes on the site. I created a site map on July 27, 29 and it is NOT showing that it has been submitted - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

It is also mentioned that there is an automatic submission procedure and to activate this I clicked on (click to auto-submit) and completed all the procedure - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

My query is:
How to find out that the latest sitemap created has been successfully submitted through automatic submission procedure.

Regards.

Re: Auto Submit Site Map.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 05:07:14 AM »
Hello,

sitemap is submitted only one time - when you click "Auto submit" button and follow all steps. Then PRO Sitemaps "pings" search engines each time sitemap is updated. You can see the status of it in the google search console - under sitemaphosting.com domain entry, Sitemaps report ("Last read" column would should the date when sitemap was read by google).
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 05:16:30 AM »
Hi,

As you have mentioned - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

In my google search console - submitted sitemaps - the lastest sitemap created on 27.07.19 is not appearing - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Regards.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 12:12:41 AM »
Hi,

As you have mentioned - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

In my google search console - submitted sitemaps - the lastest sitemap created on 27.07.19 is not appearing - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

So, please let me know - the steps to be taken so that the latest sitemap is auto-submitted.

Regards.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 05:18:21 PM »
Thanks.