Verify ownership – Bing
« on: July 30, 2019, 11:26:51 PM »
Hi,

I wanted to submit the sitemap to Bing.

So I took the steps mentioned in your site and then I also clicked on (open new subdomain page: click here) - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

After clicking on it – the page took me to verify the ownership – but I am not sure – about what to do with point 2 - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

So, please let me know – how to proceed ahead.

Regards.
Re: Verify ownership – Bing
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:43:17 AM »
Hello,

you need to verify your own website domain entry, not the sitemaphosting.com entry.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 05:17:36 PM »
Hi,

I have verified my domain.

Please let me know - how to set up an auto-submit sitemap for bing (as we have set up for google.)

Regards.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 05:24:46 AM »
Hello,

there is no auto-submit feature for Bing, it can be done manually as described on "Submit sitemap"->"Bing" page.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 11:41:01 PM »
Hi,

As you have mentioned that there is no auto-submit sitemap feature for bing, so does it mean that every time I create a new sitemap - I will have to take the following steps:

1. go to submit sitemap - bing - copy the URL - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

2. paste this URL in the bing search console - submit a sitemap - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

I also guess, I will have to follow the same procedure to submit sitemap at yandex.

Please let me know - if the steps mentioned are correct or there are some steps that I have missed, so please mention them.

Regards.
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 04:06:15 AM »
Hello,

that should only be done one time, there is no need to repeat this every time sitemap is updated.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 11:51:23 PM »
Hi,

As you had mentioned in your last reply - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

However, in my bing search console - the sitemap is not getting updated - [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

So, please let me know - how to make sure that the sitemap is been submitted automatically at bing search console.

Regards.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 04:46:35 AM »
It might take some time to be shown in the reports. From what I see bingbot downloads sitemaps for your account regularly:
https://pro-sitemaps.com/site/4117421/chlog/down/