only a few pages generated
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

I have used the automatic generator before but did not have luck this time.  What was created was a site map but I submitted that and google said it was not in the supported format. 

Other problem is that my web site www.clearchoicehi.com
has 30 or so pages that need to be included in the map.  This software made a map with 3 pages.  I tried this on another on another web site I have that is just basic html and it created a map for all 17
pages.  My clearchoicehi site was just re-built by a friend of a
friend and it may be too complicated for this free software to do anything
with.

Any ideas???
Re: only a few pages generated
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 08:03:15 AM »
I see that most of the links on your site are created with javascript - you should duplicate them in html to allow sitemap generator and search engines to index your site.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »
I see that most of the links on your site are created with javascript - you should duplicate them in html to allow sitemap generator and search engines to index your site.

Thanks.  I was afraid that was the issue.  I can create a site using html the old fashion way but how do I duplicate the links?  Add the html right after the java on the same line of code?
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 07:36:15 PM »
Yes, or add them in the footer of the page.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.