not all pages listed and unknown /& pages found?
« on: October 08, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »
Help!

I've used the free online generator, it's a great tool thanks. I'm having issues with it not finding all the pages on my site [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and it finding links that end [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]?

I've searched on here and tried the Robot tool and again it finds loads of the above links, but not all of my pages?

I've tried [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] but it shows the same results......

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Re: not all pages listed and unknown /& pages found?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 11:21:04 PM »
Hello,

what is an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it canbe reached starting from homepage?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »
Hi

An example URL would be [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

All the urls I wish to be generated in the site map are down the left hand navigation on the home page [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. There are 14 of them.

I'm a little confused about the robot tool results too - loads of /& urls???

Thanks in advance
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 07:13:33 AM »
I checked the html source and you have links like:
Code: [Select]
<a href="&#xA;                  /epc.aspx"while it should be:
Code: [Select]
<a href="/epc.aspx"
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »
Thanks for your reply, although I'm a little confused.

All of the links appear <a href="&#xA;  although some are picked up correctly on the sitemap?

I have no control over the html as it's defaulted by the office-live editor I use.....

Any other suggestions or is it a question for the office-live team?

Thanks again.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »
Hello,

in case if you enter the links correctly, but they are inserted in html in this way, you should contact developers to resolve the issue.