XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: New Sitemap Generator 3.0 - Mobile sitemaps, https support and many more!  (Read 159428 times)

foodstr2

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
FIRST - I--like many others--lost my hard drive since originally buying your program. (I had to reformat after using Windows Update on a non-Intel machine, which killed my HD.)

SECOND - How about embedding an upgrade link in the notification email, like MOST companies do??

THIRD - I never could get your original sitemap generator to make ANYTHING but an Alphabetized Sitemap.  It would NOT produce a hierarchy sitemap.  Has THAT been fixed??  If not, I have no interest in upgrading.

Bruce Hopkins
[external links are visible to admins only]

issa.qandil

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
I dont have the email with the download link anymore... could you send it again to me please?

Issa

hazeleyes7

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Since getting the email, I have gotten my first iMac and could not convert over my emails to Entourage. Therefore, I no longer have the link email. How do I get the link?

payments60

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Hello
Thanks for the upgrade.
I use Oscommerce and after the upgrade my site map is only index.php and contact us.php.
I must have configured something wrong but I dont know what?
All help appreciated.
Warm regards
Douglas Walker

info92

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
UPDATE on my Earlier problem concerning XML sitemaps not making the HTML File:

When I disable:
-----------------
Minimize script memory usage:
 use temporary files to store crawling progress
this option may significantly increase crawling time
--------------

Then I makes it. Since this is a new option, Oleg maybe you can take a look at it. So when it's enabled it also makes HTML sitemaps.

Greetings,

Joseph

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Dear Oleg

Thank you for the new version! I am gratefull.

I have on PROBLEM: it does not make html sitemaps in the folder that i choose. How do I solve this problem? In the config I have set everything up as usual, previous script made HTML sitemaps perfectly.

Hello,

please make sure that you allowed write access to that custom folder (0777 permissions).
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

kennysmith

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Really glad you now have "Parse Only URLs" - how do I upgrade - can I pay you to do this?

Many thanks and regards,

Kenny Smith
YELLOWXXX.NET

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Hello,

upgrading is done by simply uploading new files from the package, overwriting existing ones.
If you need assistance please order the installation service here: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/contact.html
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
I'd like to thank everyone for your comments on the new version of sitemap generator! :)

We are happy to see the activity on the support forum and your interest in the progress of our product/service.

I'm going to close the thread now and keep it for announcement purposes only.

If you need help in troubleshooting the issue, please create a new topic since it would be much easier to track it.

If you have lost your activation email with download link, please PM me and I will re-send it to you! :)
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2