Dear Customers,

I'm glad to announce the release of new version of Standalone Sitemap Generator!

Version 3.0 is one of the most siginificant updates we have applied so far and we recommend all existing customers to upgrade their generator too.

What is new in sitemap generator 3.0?
  • new sitemap type: Mobile Sitemaps are now supported
  • new feature: noise content exclusion presets supported (X-Cart, osCommerce, vBulletin and others)
  • new feature: track the list of all links pointing to external sites
  • new feature: weblogupdate: notification can be optionally sent to services like Technorati
  • new feature: configuration files converted to xml and data folder protected for better security
  • new feature: automatically remove old log records
  • new option added: "Parse Only URLs"
  • update: HTTPS sites are supported now (openSSL support is required)
  • update: gzip content-encoding via http supported
  • update: multiple entries allowed in "Include Only Option"
  • fix: sitemap links in email notifications
  • other fixes

do old customers apply for this upgrade or how does it work?

tks
Guillermo Dewey
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
You can download the new version of sitemap generator free of charge, using the same link that was sent to you in activation email after purchase.
I don't have the link anymore, what do i do?
Hey,

can we just upload the new folder to FTP and overwrite the existing files on the sever? or do we need to delete the old generator folder and install new?
I don't have the link anymore either, most people do not keep those sorts of things. Can you implement another way to get the update?
I don't have the link either what do I do?

How do we install this new generator? I have a very large site with a huge sitemap, will this need to overwritten too?

Cheers.
I have down loaded the ver 3 but I do not see the config.inc.php? With this upgrade do I need to update that file are just the rest of them.
My email that had the link had the sentence, "PLEASE KEEP THIS EMAIL - YOU WILL USE THE SAME LINK FOR DOWNLOADING OF NEW VERSIONS!"

it seemed like a good idea at the time to me.

I don't have my email either. Maybe the site owner could put links in the user profile so at least their is some level of security for the link.
Bit miffed about this
Yes, I remember the message but I don't have my email due to a complete hard drive failure
Looks good, thank you for this.

Question: what does "noise content exclusion presets supported" mean?

I run x-cart and would appreciate any feature that made more sense of it from a site map point of view.

I have a new PC so no mail with download link :-(
Can the buy mail resend or something?
My email that had the link had the sentence, "PLEASE KEEP THIS EMAIL - YOU WILL USE THE SAME LINK FOR DOWNLOADING OF NEW VERSIONS!"

it seemed like a good idea at the time to me.

Good for you, now can someone give us a real solution please.

Thanks
what's weird is that I haven't emptied my trash since then and I just can't find it anywhere.  sheesh!