Only Few Pages In Sitemap
« on: June 25, 2011, 09:14:34 AM »
Hello,

I use this site to create XML sitemap for my site. For some reason, today, only the main pages (Only 9 pages out over 200 pages) are being generated in sitemap. I used other tools and other websites but I'm getting the same problem. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Here is my site: it is a [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Re: Only Few Pages In Sitemap
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
Hello,

please let me know an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached starting from homepage?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 08:37:23 AM »
I'm having the exact same problem with my site. I'm having trouble with this sitemap generator and with others. The weird part is that I have used this generator in the past with a lot of success. I'm trying to get a sitemap for [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and only get one page out of about 200.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »
Hello,

you have this in html code:
<style type="text/css">
/*<![CDATA[*/
<!--

but there is no closing html comment ("-->"), soo the rest of the page is considered to be commented out.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 09:02:49 AM »
Thanks a lot! That completely solved the problem :)
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 09:08:01 AM »
Now it's just not recognizing our blog... [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »
That URL is redirected to non-www domain, you should make sure blog works on www domain as well.
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 11:35:08 PM »
Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if that was the issue. Thank you very much.