Not indexing all links- help
« on: April 13, 2012, 01:07:49 AM »
Google webmaster is not fully indexing my links after using Pro Service. I need some help. I have some disallows but this was included when sitemap was created so these links should all be indexed.

submitted 16,377 indexed 1,987
Re: Not indexing all links- help
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:17:43 PM »
Hello,

it takes time for search engines to index your pages, it's not an instant process. Also, make sure to submit xml sitemap in google webmaster account:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 04:59:18 PM »
I have it already included in webmaster. Should I expect the section of Your site on the Web in GWM to be empty?

Also. When I add the sitemap address to the robots.txt should WM find and list the sitemap in the robots file as a sitemap? It has crawled the robots.txt pointing to my pro.xml sitemap but it does not show the sitemap as found in WM.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 09:58:46 PM »
I have it already included in webmaster. Should I expect the section of Your site on the Web in GWM to be empty?
You should verify both username.hostedsitemaps.com subdomain and your website domain verified in google webmaster account and you will see details on indexing of your sitemap.

Also. When I add the sitemap address to the robots.txt should WM find and list the sitemap in the robots file as a sitemap? It has crawled the robots.txt pointing to my pro.xml sitemap but it does not show the sitemap as found in WM.
No, you should manually submit it.