jve

Please Resend Itsgoodandbest.com Setup Emails
« on: January 27, 2016, 07:20:28 PM »
Oleg,

We need you to resend our initial messages from you.  We, unfortunately, had an email crash, and need you to resend our information.  We did send a private message, but we've not gotten a response.  We purchased this on 12/10/2015.

If anyone on the forum, alternatively, can tell us how we can regenerate some of the information to be able to generate our XML sitemap and images, we would appreciate it.

jve

jve

Re: Please Resend Itsgoodandbest.com Setup Emails
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 07:54:56 PM »
Thank you, Oleg, we received it.  Did you send us another email after the 12/11/15 email?  I remember an email with information about the run, the search engines you submitted the site to, et cetera.  We did not do our own setup.  We did send you all the FTP information, et cetera.  We need to get that email with the links in it.  We are attempting to retrieve our information, but we haven't been successful so far.  I know there is a second email that was sent with the images that were submitted as well as the items and how many were successful.  Thanks for your continued support and help.

jve

Re: Please Resend Itsgoodandbest.com Setup Emails
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 10:37:46 PM »
Oleg, we did not receive.  Please send it to me again.  You have my new email address.  If you sent it to the original email address, we will not receive it.  We changed our email address because of the spam issue.  Thank you for your continued support.