HTML Site Map Question
« on: March 31, 2007, 11:24:02 PM »
I would like to create a sitemap, and not all the links on my site are listed.  I have many outgoing links on my site, which none are being extracted.  Only the pages listed on the top of my page are being extracted.  My site is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]..Please help.

Shelly
Re: HTML Site Map Question
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »
Hello,

what is an example link not included in sitemap and how it can be reached from homepage?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 10:59:51 PM »
I thought that by having a site map that all of the links from my home page would be extracted from my site and put into a "map".  I have an affiliate site that offers work at home, data entry, surveys and many other programs on my site.  For example I have anchor text that is named "Earn Extra Cash From Working At Home Online"--and the affiliate link is (...)  Can you tell me why this is not extracted?  What about banners that I have named and I use an "alt" tag with...Shouldn't they be picked up as well?

Thank you in advance.

Shellymac ???
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:43:04 PM by admin »
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »
Hello,

according to google sitemap protocol, only the links from the same domain name can be included in sitemap. All external links are NOT included.