HTML Site Map Question
« on: March 31, 2007, 11:24:02 PM »
I would like to create a sitemap, and not all the links on my site are listed.  I have many outgoing links on my site, which none are being extracted.  Only the pages listed on the top of my page are being extracted.  My site is www.topwahsource.com..Please help.

Shelly
Re: HTML Site Map Question
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »
Hello,

what is an example link not included in sitemap and how it can be reached from homepage?
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 10:59:51 PM »
I thought that by having a site map that all of the links from my home page would be extracted from my site and put into a "map".  I have an affiliate site that offers work at home, data entry, surveys and many other programs on my site.  For example I have anchor text that is named "Earn Extra Cash From Working At Home Online"--and the affiliate link is (...)  Can you tell me why this is not extracted?  What about banners that I have named and I use an "alt" tag with...Shouldn't they be picked up as well?

Thank you in advance.

Shellymac ???
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:43:04 PM by admin »
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »
Hello,

according to google sitemap protocol, only the links from the same domain name can be included in sitemap. All external links are NOT included.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.