free automatic updates for the first 5 days
« on: March 27, 2021, 12:49:10 AM »
Regarding  "free automatic updates of a sitemap for the first 5 days", what happens after the first 5 days? Is there a cost? For the website [mdawdy.webs.com] that I have had serviced here for the past few/several years free updates have been done every month [I deleted that site]. Has that changed for new websites like my new one [mickwebsite.com]?
Thank you,
Mick
Re: free automatic updates for the first 5 days
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 11:05:57 AM »
Hello,

you can manually update sitemap update at any time with free account. Automatic updates are done for the first 5 days (earlier we didn't have auto updates for free accounts).
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 07:37:43 PM »
Thank you for the reply. I was mixed up a bit about free. I did receive a email every month for many years reminding me to update, along with a direct link to the page where to do the actual update.
ALSO:
I have moved my website permanently from Webs.com [AKA Freewebs.com] to my home at [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] I would like to remove all references to the webs.com sites but I do not see how.
Thank you,
Mick
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 05:43:14 PM »
If you mean references from your website you'd need to contact your website developer for that.