sitemap generator v 8.2 does not work correctly
« on: May 22, 2022, 07:03:26 PM »
I run it and I chose to keep it working until finished but it stopped in the middle of process. any idea??
Re: sitemap generator v 8.2 does not work correctly
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 07:25:50 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 10:02:07 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

what is the recommend value for these memory_limit and max_execution_time? thanks in advance
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 02:41:23 PM »
Thanks for your reply but I have big website so it around 200000 pages so my question is it enough to be 512 & 9000?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 03:40:23 PM »
3 days now and I am struggling with generator  >:( I did everything according to help section
the problem is I have big site with a round 200,000 pages and this generator stops at the middle and I have no idea what should I do. I set all the configuration like save the state to resume the crawling
please any idea
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 05:20:32 PM »
Hello, 

in this case I would recommend to run generator in command line if you have ssh access to your server.

ra1

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2022, 09:00:01 AM »
onnly 10% of the url's are added to the XML file compared to the pages available in the database.....The script finish the crawl, but seems to stop to early. The script previously managed to index more pages, but now it's getting les every time
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 12:20:18 AM »
I had a nice chat with Bluehost and now the generator runs in a few minutes again. it had been giving me interrupted and service not available errors
Scott