Sitemap Generator v4.0 - images in sitemaps, xml stylesheet, generator auto-resuming
A new version of Sitemap Generator has been released.
What is new in v4.0?
- (new feature) include images information in sitemap
Details about images included on your pages can be optionally added in your sitemap now, increasing chances to find them in Google Image search.
Check description in google webmaster tool help
- (new feature) automatically resuming of generator when crawling stops
That allows you to keep generator page (tab) open in browser and in case if the process was interrupted it will be automatically restarted, resuming generation from last save point.
- (new feature) XSLT stylesheet is applied to all xml sitemaps
Although XML sitemaps are only required for search engine bots, sitemap generator will attach an XSLT stylesheet to your xml sitemaps to make them pretty looking if you open it in browser.
- (new feature) embedded check for new versions of sitemap generator
When next version of sitemap generator will be released, you will see that when opening your generator page in browser.
- update: new sorting and restructuring options for HTML sitemap formatting
- update: canonical URLs meta tags are supported
- update: multiple source pages can be tracked for broken links list
- update: option to extract last-modification date/time for "Not parsed" links
- other updates and minor bug fixes
Order the latest sitemap generator version and get lifetime free upgrades!
Note: existing customers can get the new version free of charge using the same download link (upgrade instructions).
May 20, 2010
Include subdomains in sitemap - Sitemap Generator script v6.1
Pro-Sitemaps Mobile App to manage your sitemaps
RSS Feeds and AJAX content crawling in Sitemap Generator v6.0
PRO Sitemap Generator Service launched!
Video Sitemaps and News Sitemaps
Images in sitemaps, xml stylesheet
Mobile sitemaps, config presets, https support
Email notifications, html sitemap customization
Live.com is now pinged
Google Sitemaps with Automatic priority
More search engines are pinged
Sitemap protocol v0.9 is supported
HTTP header viewer created
ROR sitemap supported
HTML sitemap supported
About the site
XML-Sitemaps.com is a site specializing in sitemap software that generates XML, HTML and TXT sitemaps for webmasters to help get better crawling from search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo!