Installation of PHP XML Sitemap Generator
« on: December 11, 2005, 04:39:13 PM »
I just purchased this (tried to post on that board but it won't let me). My questionis, how what? I use Frontpage 2002. Do I create a folder and copy and paste the downloaded folder and filed into my Frontpage folder and upload? Then what? I really have no idea what I am doing.  If anyone could do a step by step walk through for this with Frontpage, it would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Installation of PHP XML Sitemap Generator
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 04:48:28 PM »
Hi!

I just purchased this (tried to post on that board but it won't let me).
You should use forum login details sent in automated email (along with download info) to post in Standalone PHP Sitemap Generator forum :)

My questionis, how what? I use Frontpage 2002. Do I create a folder and copy and paste the downloaded folder and filed into my Frontpage folder and upload? Then what? I really have no idea what I am doing.  If anyone could do a step by step walk through for this with Frontpage, it would be greatly appreciated.
The Generator script usage doesn't depend on how you build the site. You should upload downloaded files to your host, configure the script andexecute it from browser window connected to your site.

Please check these posts also:
Installation of Sitemap Generator in easier words
Configuring Sitemap Generator in easier words