Only one page being Indexed in Sitemap
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:56:30 AM »
 I am crawling site using standalone sitemap generator . In configuration i have given starting url as

example:
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]  .

I think around 40 to 50 links are there in home page. but its crawling only one link i.e  home page link.

Please advise.
Re: Only one page being Indexed in Sitemap
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 10:00:16 AM »
One more thing Using online sitemap generator also its indexing only one page. In broken links page its showing refered from /
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 10:02:36 AM by jaydeep »
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 02:55:40 PM »
I tried your suggestion but still its crawling only one page. I am not getting where is the problem.
In Broken links its showing all the links and giving refered from /. If i click on it the Url is changing to

[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] . Its  adding one more / in URL.

Please help.
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 04:28:56 PM »
I am still having the same problem. When I did the free version I was able to index 500 pages...so I bought the stand alone and it only indexes one page. I have gone back to the free version and it started only indexing 1 page...I just tried the free version again and it started to index the pages but of course only 500. Yet, I still can't get the stand alone to work.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »
Hello,

I've specified your server IP address in sitemap generator configuration and that worked.
I am still having the same problem. When I did the free version I was able to index 500 pages...so I bought the stand alone and it only indexes one page. I have gone back to the free version and it started only indexing 1 page...I just tried the free version again and it started to index the pages but of course only 500. Yet, I still can't get the stand alone to work.

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 10:14:42 PM »
Hello,

please PM me your generator URL to check that.
I tried your suggestion but still its crawling only one page. I am not getting where is the problem.
In Broken links its showing all the links and giving refered from /. If i click on it the Url is changing to

http://www.domain.com// . Its  adding one more / in URL.

Please help.
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »
MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I've specified your server IP address in sitemap generator configuration and that worked.

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »
This thread seems to have supplied an answer.  What was it?  I've used your '127' IP address in 'Advanced Settings'
I've also tried with 'www' and without 'www'.
The only page that shows is '/'.
What's the next step?
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »
My website is automated to forward users to the www version of my site. Because of this if I dont add the www into the URLs in the config I only get a few pages returned.

So that's worth checking before you give up too.

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 06:37:54 AM »
I specified my dedicated IP address, as well as tried both www and non www versions of my URL, and still it is only indexing the home page, and not crawling any links.

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 01:58:16 PM »
Having the same problem here.
I have several websites which are in maps under the main domain name (public html)
When crawling the result is only the pages of the main domain name and not the files in the maps.

Can you please help me out too?