Just created an XML sitemap for my url: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and what I did, was download the UN-COMPRESSED version and copied it to Notepad and now my main question is how I next upload it to my web root folder? Since I built the site using FrontPage2002, do I open up on my system and do it in HTML view and publish to my web host? If you can offer insight, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hello,

basically it should work as uploading any other file to your website. You would need to contact your hosting support if it doesn't work for you for some reason.
Let me ask this: do I paste it somewhere between my <HEAD></HEAD> tags, save the page and then publish to my web hosting company? Or is there a different way to do it?
HOLD ON! I sent the xml-sitemap I generated and attached it as a NotePad file and asked my tech suppoert who host my web site....guess what....they added it for me! Do I feel lazy. Now I know what I need to do next is go to Google Webmaster Tools....correct? if so, what then? Do I need to actually be aware of anything special? Please fill me in with any cabveats or tips. Thank you.
OKAY, I do have a question....I went to Google Webmaster Tools and went into the area for submitting a site map. When I click SUBMIT, a box appears with my URL/ and an open box. What do I add in that open box? I looked in the XML sitemap I generated yesterday, but don't have a clue....what should I type in there? Any help is appreciated.

Dan