Re: Configuring in easier words
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »
Hi
I have today purchased the unlimited site generator. I followed the installation instructions and set up the files with permissions using FTP. All done but now what? I cannot find any way to get to a generator page and if I enter my site followed by /generator in the address bar I get warning error messages so I presume this isn't the way to do it. Any advice gratefully received.
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 12:56:15 PM »
Hi,

I have uploaded all files to my webhost, set permissions and created the sitemap.xml and ror.xml file but cannot find the config.php file anywhere???

I am not sure what I may be doing wrong - the instructions are quite easy but this is not working.

Help anyone?
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2010, 10:56:40 PM »
Hello,

in the latest versions of sitemap generator config.inc.php file is no longer used, please check installation instructions here: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/howto-install.html
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »
Hello No I get the link to download the new version to my email which is the problem??
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
Thank you very much  ;)
lost my original email of stand alone cersion.
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2010, 04:38:40 AM »
Hi
I purchased the stand alone version  back around March 2009.
I have lost myoriginal email with  link to upgrade.
Would you be so kind as to send me a link that will enable me to upgrade to latest version..?
Regards
Carmel
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
carmen@tsrecording.com
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2010, 09:37:17 AM »
I'm installing to a local IIS7 server, not uploading to a remote one using FileZilla like the installation instructions assume.  So what are the permissions that need to be set in this case?
Sitemap never ending :(
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2012, 04:11:09 PM »
Hi all,

My sitemap generator never ending, you can see this image...

...never goes out of 90% :/

Please help!! i have problems in my rate of good indexation lately, and I think the fault lies with this..

Thanks for all!
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2012, 10:16:05 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2012, 01:59:58 PM »
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2012, 06:26:50 PM »
Please, the support of hosting ask me for the parameters to change..

Can you tell me I have to say?, any number in particular?